The Mission of the Angel Foundation is to partner with businesses and individuals to be a caring resource for families in our community experiencing temporary crisis due to a life-threatening illness or catastrophic event.
Our program matches individuals and families with available resources from our community.
Our Vision is to provide a Angel Foundation model that can be duplicated in any community around the world.
Our Purpose is to establish active Angel teams of caring community members, faith-based organizations and businesses with resources to include volunteer time, financial donations, services and goods.
Examples of local businesses and foundation volunteers providing help are:
- A lawn care company maintains the lawn of a patient receiving chemotherapy.
- A restaurant provides a car for the patient or caregiver.
- Tradesmen offer services such as plumbing, AC repair, electrical, roofing, handyman services, etc., to help maintain the home and ensure the family is comfortable in their time of need.
- Volunteers performing administrative assistance or organizational help during one of our annual events.
- Volunteers help collect, sort, and distribute goods collected on behalf of a local family in need.
Businesses receive a “Foundation Angel” decal to display within their storefront identifying them as a “Foundation Angel”. Our “Foundation Angels” are fulfilled as they give back to the community, utilizing resources or services made available to them and are blessed by being able to help a family in their time of need.